There are so many opportunities for adults and children to participate in our worship service.
- Childrens Cross: We have young children carrying the children’s cross and leading the sunday school students and teachers to their classes.
- Torch bearers: Older children and teenagers may participate torch bearer. They join the procession and end of service and light the reading of the gospel.
- Servers: Teanager acting as servers also join the procession and gospel reading, but also serve at the altar supporting the blessing of the bread and wine.
- Lectors: The lector reads the first lesson of scripture in the service.
- LEM (Lay Eucharistic Minister): In the tradtion of the Episcopal Church, LEM’s assist th Priest in administering the sacraments of holy communion, the concecrated bread and wine. They also lead the reading of the Psalm, read the second scripture lesson, and the Prayers of the People.
- Alter guild: The Altar guild is a devoted committee that makes sure the Altar is cared for each week. They prepare supplies for Communion and respectfully return the altar to order after the service. Linens are changed with the season, and flowers and other ornaments are cared for.